EU subsidy PL
Name of the Beneficiary:
Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno-Handlowe "ADW" Sp. o.o.
Project title: Implementation of an innovative technology of intensification and optimization of the production of modified polymer-bituminous masses with a perlite charge
Application no. WND-RPSL.03.02.00- 24-00DB / 17- 003
The development of the applicant through the implementation and commercialization of an innovative new product on the domestic and foreign market: polymer-bituminous masses with perlite charge (1 product innovation not known and not used so far for the market and the Company), enabling patent application. Ww. the goal will be achieved through intermediate goals:
-Improving the production process, i.e. introducing 1 process innovation thanks to the installation of an innovative polymer bituminous mass production line with a perlite charge, which is the effect of the applicant's R & D works,
- improvement of occupational health and safety in production, use and disposal of the component, due to reducing the emission of volatile organic compounds VOC by approx. 20%, limitation of workers' contact with the vapors
- reducing the impact on the environment by:
* addition of perlite,
* reduction of the amount of asphalt in the product, energy necessary to produce, emission of volatile organic compounds VOC by approx. 20%,
- increasing the reliability of work thanks to ICT solutions: control system and storage system.
- increasing efficiency, accuracy thanks to receiving a subsidy, involvement of private funds of the Company, introduction of organizational and marketing innovation:
1) storage system, production technology of the subject mass,
2) promotion, a new website in j. Pol. and English adapted to the needs of the disabled.
- Increase competitiveness due to the introduction of (3) innovations, which will result in an increase in the number of clients and the creation of new jobs (2), goal-increase employment (by 2 posts).
The new product will be a highly viscous bitumen-polymer mass with expanded perlite filler, submitted for patenting in Poland. Co-financing of a project from the European Union: PLN 388 643.20
In connection with the implementation of the project "Implementation of innovative technology to intensify and optimize the production of modified polymer-bituminous masses with perlite charge." planned for implementation under Measure 3.2 RPO WSL 2014-2020, please submit offers for the following requirements:
Creating a website in English,
Detailed data for offers in attachments.
The deadline for submitting offers by 07/03/2017. (applicable: conveyor, storage system, electronic components, website creation in English).
The deadline for submitting offers by 10/03/2017. (Applicable: mixer).
We kindly inform you that offers should be submitted by 24:00.
Offers should be submitted in person at the head office of PPH ADW Sp. o.o. Wyry street Zbożowa 2 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
On 15/03/2017 the best offers for the conveyor, storage system, electronic components and the English version were selected in connection with the project implementation. Information about the outcome of the proceedings in the attachments.
We announce a competition for the supply of a mixer. Detailed information on the offer in the Annex. Deadline for submission of offers by 18/04/2017 until 24:00.
In connection with the implementation of the project: "Implementation of innovative technology to intensify and optimize the production of modified polymer-bituminous masses with perlite inclusions" planned for implementation under Measure 3.2.ROP WSL 2014-2020 on 04/05/2017. the best offer for the delivery of the mixer was selected. Information on the result of the procedure in the attachment regarding the mixer.
In connection with the implementation of the project: "Implementation of innovative technology to intensify and optimize the production of modified polymer-bituminous masses with perlite inclusions" planned for implementation under Measure 3.2.ROP WSL 2014-2020 on 04/05/2017. we announce a competition for radio advertising. Detailed information on the offers in the attachment. The deadline for submitting offers by 27/04/2018. until 24:00 at the headquarters of the company or by email to email@example.com
On 09/05/2018 the best offer for radio advertising was selected. Information on the outcome of the proceedings in the attachment.
Mixer (up to date)
Mixer - finished (out of date)
Website English version
European Union subsidy
Awards and prizes: